- This software is produced and distributed by eramba limited, a company incorporated in the United Kingdom, you hold no ownership of it.
- We let you use this software perpetually
- Under certain terms, you are allowed to modify the source code for your own use
- You can't distribute this code or derivative works
- The copyright holders may not be held liable for anything & retain all copyright
- eramba limited is not responsible for the damages this software might cause you or others
- We might change this terms and you might not be notified
This is a simplified text of our license, read the full license at: http://www.eramba.org/tc
Do not use this product unless you have reviewed and agreed to our license terms published at http://www.eramba.org/license.
If you are not able to access the terms please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.